Because we value the expertise of the educators we serve, the First Book Marketplace launched product reviews. Not only do these reviews help fellow members of the First Book community of educators decide what products will help them most, they also help our staff understand how our community members are using the products we provide, and informs our decisions on future product acquisitions.
We are, once again, calling upon our community to share their expertise with us!
First Book educators: tell us what you think!
Write a review of any product – whether you loved it or not – during the month of December and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate for use on the First Book Marketplace!*
Here’s how to submit a review & be entered into the drawing:
- Log in to your account on the First Book Marketplace.
- Search the First Book Marketplace for a product you’ve purchased.
- Under the item name, click “Write a review”
- OR scroll down to the bottom of the product page and find this box:
- Write your review!
- PLEASE NOTE – To be eligible for this drawing, please copy and paste following disclosure language at the end of your review: “This review was submitted as an entry for a gift certificate drawing.”
The winner will be notified in early January, 2019 so they can kick off the new year with some awesome new books for their school or program, courtesy of First Book!
*Official Rules: One entry per review. Up to 5 entries allowed per member. Review must include the designated disclosure language to be eligible. Reviews must be submitted prior to 12:00:01 AM (EST) on January 1st, 2019 to be eligible. The winner will be notified by no later than Friday, January 11th.