Join First Book
On January 23, 2020, First Book, together with key supporters and partners, is convening an intimate gathering to discuss amplifying impact and creating a future of possibility for children in need through best-in-class partnerships. The inaugural Co-authoring Impact Summit will elevate the conversation on the importance of quality education and foster collaboration between thought leaders and dedicated advocates from brands, agencies, and our partner organizations.
KPMG will host the event at their New York office, located at 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154.
Speakers will include:
- Kyle Zimmer, President, CEO, and Co-founder; First Book
- Artie Starrs, CEO; Pizza Hut
- Rob Arning, KPMG Foundation Chair
- And more—a full list of speakers and agenda will be available soon.
Participants can expect:
- Impact: Powerful storytelling and information sharing about the power of leveraging partnerships.
- Knowledge: Stimulating conversations led by thought leaders and best in class examples from CSR practitioners.
- Networking: Valuable opportunities to network with others who are committed to making a difference.
- Service: As part of this summit, you’ll also have a chance to give back to classrooms in NYC by experiencing one of First Book’s “big book distributions.” Learn about exciting, turnkey opportunities for employee and stakeholder engagement by rolling up your sleeves and helping sort and distribute 10,000 books for kids in NYC.
Please save the date! Space is limited.
RSVP here for this free event by December 15, 2019 to secure your spot.