Join First Book
On January 23, 2020, First Book, together with key supporters and partners, is convening an intimate gathering to discuss amplifying impact and creating a future of possibility for children in need through best-in-class partnerships. The inaugural Co-authoring Impact Summit will elevate the conversation on the importance of quality education and foster collaboration between thought leaders and dedicated advocates from brands, agencies, and our partner organizations.
KPMG will host the event at their New York office, located at 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154.
Speakers will include:
- Kyle Zimmer, President, CEO, and Co-founder; First Book
- Artie Starrs, CEO; Pizza Hut
- Rob Arning, KPMG Foundation Chair
- And more—a full list of speakers and agenda will be available soon.
Participants can expect:
- Impact: Powerful storytelling and information sharing about the power of leveraging partnerships.
- Knowledge: Stimulating conversations led by thought leaders and best in class examples from CSR practitioners.
- Networking: Valuable opportunities to network with others who are committed to making a difference.
- Service: End the day with a First Book volunteer project distributing thousands of books at a nearby school – a chance to connect with educators, students, and colleagues!
Please save the date! Space is limited.
RSVP here to secure your spot. Space is limited.